22.1.12

Tutu much....


And since Im the mumma to a girl as well now ( still sometimes a bit shocked about that...)


I tried my hand at Scrap the girls - monocromatic - and since I dont normally go mono ( though I think I had it as a teenager.....) I thought id try my hand at a lil bit different of a style.

Ps - I have other non challenge scrapping to put up, but I can hear said lil girl giving her father what for so think I had better rescue him, my girl has a temper and a half!

PPs how the heck can she be three months old already?!?!

11 comments:

Jasmine S said...

What a great page. They are still the cutest pics. I dressed my daughter up in my Christening gown when she was a few months old and it didn't end well either....lol.
Great take on the monochromatic theme also.

Marelize said...

Awwww... love it Sarah Lou! Lol! I think she might like it more in a couple of years time. :)
Your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at STG! xx

donna said...

Love it Sarah Lou! Hopefully next time she won't get so upset lol
Thanks for joining us at STG
D XX

Daphadills said...

ha ha 21st bday shots....love the LO...but love those pics more xx

Daphadills said...

ha ha 21st bday shots....love the LO...but love those pics more xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

this is so sweet ... love your blue hues!

Thanks for stopping past my blog today, and for your sweet comments.

x Marcia

Marisa said...

Oh sweet layout Sarah :) Thanks for playing along at STG.

mustangkayla said...

:-0 Has it been that long since I've visited your blog? I didn't realize you were pregnant! Congrats! She is adorable! Love the tutu on her here!

Paula said...

Brilliant layout & priceless photos ;)

mandysea said...

aaaaaaaw!! way cute!! LOVE the journaling, LOVE that half metre of of tulle, AND love the pic!

Leonie said...

gorgeous page, love the pics.