22.1.12

Already!


I cant believe January is almost over! Its gone past in a blur!
Holidays are almost over, Rod goes back tomorrow ( sob) and the boys back to school the week after that ( Josh to high school - sob sob).

My youngest nephew and my sons

January has been about family for us. We have used the month of his holidays ( the longest he has ever been off) to run off to my sister in laws holiday house, to go to Jamberoo water park and just small escapes to the local park , etc.

While Im not looking forward to any of them going back, Im looking forward to having more routine again, my days with less fighting, and a cleaner house ( and less fart and burp jokes!) Im also looking forward to having a bit more time to scrap and blog!



The layout is for scrap the boys - and pretty much sums up how we have spent our summer holidays - WET!!!!!!

Ps Im not sure how I feel about this one, and challenged my self to use only what was with in reach, and the background - a chux wipe - just so happened to be in reach!

PPs - was very excited to come back from our last mini break to find out that I had my first lol for the year picked up!! And to a mag I had not been pubb'd in before - creations - yay!

PPPs - How the heck did I get a HIGH SCHOOL aged child?!?!

3 comments:

Daphadills said...

AMAZING first photo. Glad you have enjoyed time with your family. Greatest gift of all.
PS: Love that LO...very cool!

Tanyah Payne said...

great pics, love your layout :)

Renee Aslette said...

Love your layout Sarah. The photos are great!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!