30.1.12

The Streets are Still


The streets are still,
My house is quiet
One lonely little boy is wiping away his tears
He does not like, he left his brother there.


Have a great first day back my darlings ( My Josh to high school)
Cant wait to hear all about your adventures.


Ps - its neary 10, surely thats long enough and I can go get them now? Right?!

PPs - was excited to surf across this year long free art journaling workshop. Though some of you might be as well.

PPPs - scrapping to come, I promise.

4 comments:

Daphadills said...

It has been very quiet here too...and I have not liked it.
The art journal course looks like fun. Sounds just like you. Enjoy :)

Mandy said...

I did send 2 off today...one new to high school and the other year twelve...snt no quiet here...we were busy beavers getting day one ticked off...lol..gotta love home schooling...i really do...take care...xxx

glorygirl said...

Awww...can so relate to this! Love the photo and the poem and the great heart share!

kathie said...

Awww, I can relate, as you know :). I hear people grizzling about having the kids home on holidays and I can never understand. We have the best time! And I miss him terribly when he goes back to school.

Thanks for the link to the art journaling workshop. I will keep my eye on that.

And I love that smiling little face on your previous post :). I can understand wanting to spend all day playing with her!