28.1.12

All the Tea in China


Somedays I want to create, be messy and just do.


Today I just want to make this lil girl chuckle.
She is developing her first chuckles and I can bearly drag my self away from her. I just keep doing incredibly silly things just to hear her.

Is there anything better then baby chuckles?


I love her more then all the tea in china
(And I also wanted an excuse to use this photo from the markets {Parklea of all markets as well! - heads up for the locals} this am, kicking my self for not going back like I planned to before I left. Im craving some tea now. I badly need a teapot...)

Ps - yep, you guessed it. I have developed the instgram love. Horrid husband made me give up my old sticky taped phone and get a "real phone [iphone 4s]". Im loving the camera but I miss the sticky tape. But on the other hand - I can now have apps. What do I need??

PPs - Did a google to see if I could get the Tea online and apparently they ( Green Valley Spices) are at Hay and Paddys markets as well as Bankstown and on line.

PPPs - what the buggery did we do before Google?!? And plus its just darn fun saying it.
Google, google, google!!

PPPPs - Im sorry, my mind wanders a lot, and sometimes I just have to take people along for the ride.

PPPPPs - you are all feeling very sorry for my family and friends right now aren't you........

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are toooooooo cute!! And so is that little chuckling sweetie! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marelize said...

Awwww... your baby girl is such a cutie Sarah Lou!
I love reading your posts - such a treat! xx

Daphadills said...

Awww look at that chuckles photo...I want to hear her chuckles too now!

Daphadills said...

Awww look at that chuckles photo...I want to hear her chuckles too now!

Mandy said...

She is adorable...i totally understand not wanting to leave her side...i need some tea myself ..i have a virus and tea makes me feel better..lol...xxx

Kate said...

havent been to parklea in years!! brings back memories!!