21.6.10

Slice of Sunday


The best way for a Sunday to finish. making Cinamon Scrolls. I cant show you the finished product though........... we ate them Quick!!!!

Ps Why does my Rotten protien/preteen, eat everything and anything, he can get his hands on, but will refuse my beautiful homemade lasanga???? 
Oh PPs - Are bananas safe for dogs to eat?? Kook shares his all the time will Midnite, and I keep forgetting to google it!!!
PPPS I was lazy and those scrolls were from a box, but There is a really lovely recipe in THIS book.
PPPPS Laylas Story - read with tissues
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPs - I cant believe I forgot the most important bit

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog Sarah. Love your LO's. The family shot in your Perfection LO is just beautiful. I hope you're feeling better now. Cheers:) Cathy

Unknown said...

Bananas are safe for the dog. I worry about the teen years and the consumption that will occur. I will not read that story, I already see too much teary bits on a daily basis! Have a great day!

Mel said...

Oh I actually started reading this thinking you were making cinnamon scrolls only to read they are from a box. I didn't think dogs would even want to eat bananas, I know mine wouldn't. I actually didn't know the Tara was back on, I love love this show, watched it all last series, is this the new one. Do you know if the poligimist show we used to watch on sbs with the now 4 shows is coming back on?, I was enjoying that one and it just stopped.