27.1.10

A Sweet treat for.......


Drum Roll please





You all had me giggling like a school girl so I told The Big to pick a number, he chose 7. So kate with her Joke

kate said...

aw not good sarah hope you are feeling better today. will leave you with a bit of a joke: 

Q.How can you spot the blind guy at the nudist colony?
A. It's not hard.

That had the inlaws cracking up for ages might I also add. 
Email me your address and Ill get the flowers out.
Thanks for the understanding emails and comments in my time of horrid crankiness!

Ps Photo I took at the Zoo a while back ( pre Kook). 

9 comments:

Kate said...

haha thats classic, thanks sarah. hope it helped cheer u up a bit :) xo

Jess said...

LOL...good one. :-D

Mel said...

Great joke, certainly put a smile on this face EARLY this morning, love the pic of the thingy (not sure what they are called) cute as. Looks like he doesn't have a trouble in the world, I wish!!

Fran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fran said...

Love that joke! LOL
Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog :)!

Fran said...

omg - my comments kept saying they wouldn't go through and now I've commented a billion times! SO SORRY!! LOL

Mandy said...

lol...thats funny....xxx