7.7.13

Saturday night in winter

Spent in the best way possible.

Scrapping

With Beth.

With MnMs - cause we can't scrap without them, even if we need to fight hoards of children for them.

sequins, I hope they are here to stay


And for some reason, I gots my double on...
.. And I liked it.


When I started scrapping, all the rules had already been broken, and doubles had already seemed few and far between. I have only done a handful in the past 4 and a half years I have been scrapping. 
My favourite was one I received a HM for in masters comp a few years ago. 

My favourite until now.



I seemed to have gone very simple lately - Simple eclectic I call it. But normally I have a cluster or 2 somewhere. I didn't even realized it doesn't have my normal cluster on it until I was down loading my photos. This is far more simple then normal. Buts sometimes thats ok


My most favourite Thickers - a few years old now called Rainboots, I was hoarding the last few letters I had until Beth got a whole heap for me from a discount rack!

Now thats a true friend, adds to your scrap stash and shares MnMs with you..........

The wooden tags - laminate bench samples from Bunnings on the backside. 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the sequins!!!

Jennifer Hays said...

Scrapbooking looks like a lot of fun. I'm no good at it and get frustrated because the pages never look right to me when I try to do it. But yours look really nice, thank you for sharing. :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So great! I am in love with the laminate samples from bunnings..... genius!!!

BethJ said...

Oh yeah! Beth, M&Ms and scrapping, sounds pretty perfect to me! Even if you did chop my daughters head in two! LOL! Nah, love this and you rocked the popsicles!

Linda Eggleton said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the idea of the laminate samples from Bunnings!!

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

David Millar said...


Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us
Footwear photo editing services

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام تاج المثالية
شركة طيوب لتسليك المجاري بالدمام والخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق

company swag said...

nice blog.