13.11.09

Envelope fun





Whilst I am getting some of my lil metal signs ready to ship out for those of you that are waiting for them, thought I would share my favourite envelope material.  These ones are slightly puffy and not sitting quite as nicely as I would like because of a layer of bubble wrap I have added to the inside ( to protect from sharp lil corners). Just need to make my self up some nice labels now and ill be laughing ( I'll add it to my very long "I want to do list").

Ps I still have at least three more I can giveaway.  Email me ( button on the side)!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh what a cool idea! See that is why I blog hop .. picking other people's brains for creative things like this!! Clever chook! Can't wait to see your labels ... oh and my I want to do list is a long one too ;)