My first one, I never expected to ever get one, Im honored that someone ( the amazing Penny) thought I was good enough to give it too!! These awards induce one of my favourite hobbies - blog surfing!!! So I always love these posts on peoples blogs.
So in accepting this award I apparently now must
1) Name 5 things I love
2) Present it to 5 other bloggers I think are fabulous
- My freecycle delonghi coffee machine, does the most supurb froth.
- My local Library - would live there if I could
- Baths - the ultimate escape ( well untill the kids find you and all of a sudden you have 3 extra bodies in there!)
- Big Love is back!
- Daphne - my friend a fellow scrapper - who supports me in everything and is there no matter what.
- Teresa - who I was matched with in a swap last year, i admire her so much and wish that I had the nerve to try quilts and the sewing she does.
- Ann- Marie - she has not posted in a bit ( but i hope that changes soon!) her digi work blows me away.
- Mandy - I surfed across her blog last year and added it to my following list. Down to earth and just plain brilliant!!
- MustangKayla - a really lovely fellow scrapper, who seems to be constantly producing beautiful new things
Feel a lot better now I was able to share some niceness! And this was only some of my favourite blogs, will have to do a favourite links post soon I think!