8.9.09

These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings... Ill be singing that all day now. 

This morning when I checked my emails there was one from the library.  Some of my books that I had on reserve were in (It was the perfect remedy for the blueness of missing my scrap tuesday with my girl friends, Daphne, and blogless cindy) .

I am a library-a-holic, I would live there if I had the chance. My reserve list is ALWAYS full, and the library staff just have to see my face and they go reaching under the counter for my new books. I go a couple of times a week. Have I mentioned I love it so?

  The photo is just some of the few I have on loan at the moment, its not unusual between myself and the boys to have the full 30 something you are allowed to borrow at once.


No comments: