8.9.09

just a couple

Since We missed scrap tuesday ( actually now that I think of it, I missed last week as well, due to the big being sick) a couple of LO's from The last one.  


This one is from a photo session I found from high school photography - I suspect it was from Jarrods camera ( my first love, one of the cut ups from the contact sheet is him) as there was an awful lot of me on the contact sheet.  
The row of bling up along the edge of the big photo was from a kaisercraft blingy shape I had no need for so just cut one and laid out in a line.



This one is from the whats old is new again kit from August.  A while ago now, but the bigs first day at big boy school.

I started scrapbooking this year - March I think. I wish I had started earlier. Oh the scrap stash I could of had!

2 comments:

Daphadills said...

I HATED missing scrapping too :( Those window men took forever :(

Sarah Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.