Thank for all of Coopers birthday wishes. He had a blast of a day.
The mini shoot I did with him - hilarious. Lots of millions of monster faces and lots of blurry photos from where I am laughing too much and he is moving too much!
Though I did get some sweet ones as well.
All week he had been carrying around a cake book from the library talking about his
"dinodoor birfday cake"
All of the items I used were from one 12 by 12 piece of paper ( My Minds Eye - Wheels - Micro dot in orange)
- I fit the party hat ( short of time, I found a free online template. I used clear bra elastic so I wouldn't have awful white lines )
- The party Blower ( I had seen a few instructions here and there and so I winged it - make sure that seal around the straw is tight!!!)
- The door garland ( winged it - a big 3, circle punch and some crepe paper roll)
- The above cake flag ( the negative from the 3 and some scalloped scissors - swinging it old style!)
- And an extra number three - that was loved to death the night before.
The hardest part of making all of this was that I couldn't move fast enough for the boy! To be fair though I dont think superman himself could have moved fast enough to match the excitement of that lil guy!
Ps The party hat seen some lovin by the time I took that photo. And also some throwing - the thing held up pretty good. 3 year old monsters are very fickle creatures!