11.8.10

Sweetness in a winterised world


I think this is one of my favourite photos. Not technically anywhere near the best but it was a quick grab the camera moment and shoot and cross your fingers!!! And I love it. A sweet moment between my 2 littlest boys.

This was a grab what I can reach layout, using what ever let overs I could find after finishing all of the final little masters touches on Tuesday ( thanks for all the good lucks!!, Beth and I drove them in today. ).

And I just realised it fits the Scrap the Boys requirements for this month!!

Ps I was going to write about how Ive been a bit blue lately, feeling very "winterised" for lack of a better word, how I was ready for spring and to crawl out of my winterness. But as I got half way through this post Spicks and Specks started and I dont feel so winterised after that.

PPS but then I watched TMZ ( which I had taped earlier) and saw something about a nest full of insect eggs that had been found in some ex reality televisions stars leg and now Im just grossed out.

PPPs - you really cant be shocked That I watch TMZ after I posted about Zack and Kelly right.

Oh and PPPPS - I lost my keys and had to go out without them today. For only the 7th time so far this year.

PPPPPS I have no idea why keys are just not on my radar either.

PPPPPPs did you see how many ps's I got in there????? Just to make up for the fact that I hadnt used many while I was feeling winterised

PPPPPPPS thanks guys for hanging in there. Love you all!!!

25 comments:

Treesa said...

such a cute pic..love the vine :)

Treesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ACreativeDreamer said...

What a great pic! And your work compliments it beautifully! We're a bit over-summerized here, we've been reaching temps that are rare here for almost two months now, and everyone is just cranky and rude because of it. Hopefully, very soon, your winter and my summer will temper into that wonderful in between time that allows us all to breathe a collective sigh of satisfaction!

Wendy said...

What a really gorgeous LO Sarah Lou! The colour of that card is just perfect and love the vines! Such a sweet photo too!! :)

Sherrie said...

Hi Sarah,
I love this LO! It's beautiful! The vine and flowers adds some piazzas to it. I really like the one below too. That rope going around the page is awesome. And thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

Laura said...

Your layout is great, of course, but it's all your ps's that I love. Such fabulous rambling! I loved it! The insect egg thing is grossing me out a bit...

Lorna May said...

What a great moment/photo..so precious and sweet.
The layout is fantastic, love it :)
The colours, the embellishments, it's great.

Hope you're feeling a bit more perky today, it's not nice to be down.

Lorna May said...

Ps can't get that gross insect PS out of my mind!!

Kate said...

beautiful page sarah !!! im over winter... im sick of being cold :( xox

Mel said...

Yey, a funky Sarah post, had me laughing about you and keys dear friend, wow, you might be my Jan's daughter really she gives me a set now and has had to call me to bring them to her quite a few times of late.

I just love this gorgeous layout and yes flowers on a boys layout - this is perfect.

How cute is that photo, I think it is awesome, and I have to totally agree with you, hasn't been a wonderful couple of weeks here either, let's make a conscious effort to change this, here's one to make you laugh, I have no idea what TMZ is or who Zack and Kelly are. pppppppppppps, but don't tell anyone. Love You mel

Ann-Marie said...

Hahahaha .. u always have a knack for making me laugh!! That LO is GORGEOUS hun and don't worry 'bout keys, they actually do it themselves, they have the ability to make themselves invisible - stupid things anyway, who needs 'em?!?!

Chloe said...

Aw... sweet photo and a gorgeous page to match!!

Mandy said...

ovely page and yes...the photo is pprecious....must admit my hubby is the one with key loss disease...he loses mine!!!!thanks for the lovey comment on my poem...hugs...oh spicks and specks...how good was it last night right???!!!

Michelle said...

Now that's a stunning layout! I just love it!

Shelee
http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is an awesome layout!!! Love all your work - you are totally talented!!! :D

mel said...

love this precious LO and that you got a pic of your boys sitting "still" it would ahve to be a cross your fingers shot for that to happen here lol just gorgeous!

Leanne J said...

hey you.. wow and omg what a super lot of ps's thats awesome and i think nearly a record.. glad that you have finished your masters.. wow and i cant wait to see them... oh and awesome layout as well.. that is a cute photo... who cares about the techincallity just as long as it looks super..lol.. happy days to you...

Laura Gilhuly said...

Gorgeous layout!!!! It is so important to catch those moments! Fabulous work!

Marelize said...

Hi Sarah. I agree, this is such a special photo and you're layout is stunning! Had a browse around to see what you've been doing while I was MIA. Gorgeous stuff. Love the layout of yourself you did a while ago. :)
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Its much appreciated.
Take care.
M

Jess said...

lol great post! love your layout also!

Kim said...

I agree the photo is just darling , and I love the scallops you have cut and the branches...

Jules said...

so cute sarah lou.... just love using scraps off my desk too! LOVE candid everyday shots like this one... they are the best! :)) x

KarenB said...

Your posts always make me smile! Your layout is fab too chickie, did you make the vine? And how are the paper roses going??

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

such a beautiful layout, Sarah! WOW.

The Sonboul's said...

I love that show too!
Cute layout :)