5.6.10

ok, sigh, much better

Im happy now, I think I wanted to be that other template/ background sort of person, but it was an uncomfortable fit. Im just not that background. I think Im more this type. 

I guess thats what this time of life is about. learning who I am, thats not defined under mother, daughter or sister. So please if you know let me know!

Ps the only slight quirk I have found is that it shows the post twice on the single entry - but Im a bit quirky so it fits. 

pps though Im really liking this one as well.

7 comments:

Kate said...

fabulous!!

CraftyMummy said...

I like it :)

~amy~ said...

Me likey...lots!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I just love it when I get comments...it's not often! It's even cooler that you are so far away...I just love all of this blogging! and I soooo love all of your photography work...I lack in this department and my lens to my nikon went ca-put...I'm not sure which direction I will take, as far as getting a new camera or lens. I see you like olympus, do you edit your pics. too?

mustangkayla said...

I like it too!

Mandy said...

love this ...my fav colour to scrap with is orange...lol...xxx

Mel said...

I just commented on the blog look in the previous post but when I did I was talking about the one I see right now which is green and orange, I love it.